In our nearly 40 years of combined experience, we’ve found the most critical key to success is excellent leadership. Nothing works without it. Whether your school is small and growing (or not) or your school is large and thriving, we can take you to the next level of growth when you join our online workshops.
1. Fostering Trust through Effective Communication
Date: May 25 @ 1:30-2:00 PM (CDT)
Consistent candid and open communication is key to a school’s success. In this webinar, we will learn how effective communication:
- Builds trust among staff and parents.
- Softens the blows of bad news and unpopular decisions.
- Facilities engaged and happy faculty members.
- Creates a breeding ground for innovation and fresh ideas.
- Fosters an environment for professional growth and well-received criticism.
- Develops healthy working relationships and subsequent retention.
- Lays the strong foundation for clear expectations and accountability.
- Creates a strong and sustainable fan base.
2. Confidence to Competence in Montessori Leadership
Date: May 30 @ 1:30-2:00 PM (CDT)
Montessori leaders wear many hats while juggling many tasks. In this webinar, we will:
- Understand the difference and significance of both self and perceived confidence.
- Learn how to earn the respect of faculty and parents.
- Get some practical tips on how to build your leadership skill set.
- Learn to recognize different personality types and how to manage them.
- Learn to recognize the toxicity of uncoachable staff members.
- Understand why certain traits are essential to strong leadership.
3. Building Your Montessori Community
Date: June 1 @ 1:30-2:00 PM (CDT)
Building a strong, inclusive community is key to retention of faculty and students. In this webinar, we will learn:
- How to get your community “hooked” on your school
- The “hows” and “whys” of organizing events to foster community
- How to draw parents in by highlighting the return on their Montessori investment
- The importance of parent volunteering and ways you can show they are valued
- How to utilize a strong community to recruit new families
- The significance of creating a forever bond with your school and the alumni
- The value of impacting your local community by organizing and supporting service projects
Upon signup, you will receive email notifications a couple of hours before and 15 minutes before the start of the webinar as reminders. Replays will also be available for a limited time, but only if you sign up!