COMING IN JANUARY 2018
MASTERY OF MONTESSORI LEADERSHIP
WHO: Current school directors, new owners, new heads of schools, new assistant heads of schools, curriculum coordinators, admissions directors and those aspiring to move into any of these roles.
WHAT: This program is a 10 -part, comprehensive leadership training program that will include relevant training and support those in Montessori leadership roles or wish to move into a leadership role.
WHEN: Classes will meet Saturday mornings from 10:00am-12: 00 pm starting January 13th –March 10th.
WHERE: Children’s Garden Montessori Academy, 8565 Gratitude Trail, Plano, TX 75024
Our program will meet the Texas Department of Childcare Licensing state-mandated30 hours of administrative training required for current directors and give them knowledge they can use and implement in their schools immediately.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- 8 classes, 2 hours each (90 minutes of instruction, 30 minutes of discussion)
- 2 bonus classes of roundtable, problem-solving group discussions
- small group setting, maximum of 10-12
- cost $125 per session (participants may pick classes they would like to attend) OR purchase the entire program for $1,000 for entire package (25% discount)
- 90 minutes of one on one consulting for participants who purchase the whole program
SESSIONS: What you will learn
|1. Withstanding the Storm||Saturday, January 13, 2018||10:00am-12:00pm|
|2. Recruiting & Retaining a Strong Team||Saturday, January 20., 2018||10:00am-12:00pm|
|3. Planting a Garden of Homegrown Teachers||Saturday, February 3., 2018||10:00am-12:00pm|
|4. Finding Comfort in your own Shoes||Saturday, February 10, 2018||10:00am-12:00pm|
|5. Red Flags||Saturday, February 17, 2018||10:00am-12:00pm|
|6. Your Safety Net||Saturday, February 24, 2018||10:00am-12:00pm|
|7. Sowing the Seeds of Strong Community||Saturday, March 3, 2018||10:00am-12:00pm|
|8. Turning Your Open House into a Full House||Saturday, March 10, 2018||10:00am-12:00pm|
Holistic Montessori Solutions